Saturday 22 March 2014

Completed: Oui Coco!

Here's my Coco for Tilly's Coco Party! I whipped it up toute de suite last night. Those on Instagram will have seen it in a much bigger incarnation. This is such a speedy project and great once you get the fit right for you! I can't wait to make the funnel top version.
 I actually bought this fabric on a blogger meetup with Tilly herself. I didn't know why I wanted it but I'm glad I did. You guys this dress is so comfy! Perfect with tights. I had some serious adjustments to get the fit I wanted but my waist is disproportionately smaller than the rest of me. I don't seem to do the sack thing well. Next time I won't cut such a large size. Simples!
Stats:
Fabric: Double knit from Goldhawk Road Say £8 for 2m I still have leftovers
Notions: Thread from Stash
Wearability: 8/10 Its a little short for me but with leggings or tights its just the job!
Total: £8! Not bad for a comfy dress.
Pixel wanted in on the party, and he bought teddy too!
We had a little boogie in Tilly's honor! This dress? Perfect for dancing! Happy Saturday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...