Thursday 23 May 2013

Totally a Me Made Failure...

I have been trying to keep up with MMM but the fates were against me!
I pledged 3 outfits per week, which I have actually been wearing, but getting photos has been a flippin nightmare! 
I am going to "stage" 9 photos next week to catch up and post them all at once. 
12 hour shifts have meant me and Piemaker keep missing eachother and I can't prompt him to photograph me after a 12 hour! (Trust me, you don't wanna see that!)
So here are three of the days I did get photos of, god knows when they were but i'm assuming that this was Day 1.
Stripy Renfrew (Messy Background)

 Day Whatever, This is an unblogged pink top that I frankly hate. It was a test and the fabric sucks. But I liked it with my purple frilly cardi,
This was Day 18! I know this because I had an awesome sewing meetup in Brighton which I'm yet to blog about as I took no photos (bad blogger.) This is my new Hazel dress and the first of my "make two things this month" part of the pledge. I have in fact, made two things but some are secret and not ready to blog yet. Shhh don't tell anyone!
I shall return with better results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...