Thursday 15 September 2011

Week 2 SSS'11

This week I have yet again only managed 6 days. Not sure why as I wore me mades everyday. But the day I wore my Elie Top I didn't get a picture...
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10 Built by wendy top
Day 11 Dotty Top and Refashioned shorts.
Day 13 Lisette Barcelona blouse
Finally Day 14 was my Autumnal top!
I have planned so much for Autumn sewing! But when I look at the list of stuff i've planned to make I find that my brain goes elsewhere.

Most of the Colette Autumn stuff is cut or in various states of finished. But then I get bored and I start itching to make something new.
I also signed up for Fall Essentials Sewalong and have made a plan totally different to the Colette one.
I have 4 more items to cut and for Colette but all I can think about is starting a new shirt!
So I did...

I started cutting version A of Simplicity 2151 in this emerald green cotton i've had in my stash for a long time. This colour reminds me of Sarah Burton in the BBC Drama South Riding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...