Sunday 27 March 2011

Sewing Show at the NEC is like crack for sewing addicts...


I had a fab time today at the Sewing for Pleasure Show at the NEC in Birmingham. I was sooo happy running around surrounded by sewing paraphernalia everywhere I forgot to take photos, awful I know. But I did come home with a bit of a haul... So much of one that I am gonna have to split it into a fabric and pattern (GASP) post.
First I have some Amy Butler Cotton.
Then we have the most scrumptious liquid teal Jersey. I bought the remainder of the roll it was so beautiful. Look at the diamond pattern woven in!!!
Then we have a green cotton I have been looking for this colour for a long time and this was just perfect!
The most beautiful chiffon littered with cherries I walked away from this, then had to go back.
A cotton print that would make a cute summer blouse.
The lovliest art deco style metallic print cotton
And finally a beautiful Coral (looks red in the photo) coloured cotton sateen that was from the same supplier that supplies Boden clothing company!!! Wooo!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see what you do with all your lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...