Thursday 2 December 2010

Obligatory snow post



This was definitely not here when I went to sleep. They said weather warning. I didn't believe them.

That would be my untouched garden.
So until I decide to venture outside in my wellies on the search for some red fabric to potato print, I thought I'd share a few bits of my christmas list with you!
(It also acts as a reminder to my lovely darling family that I want Presents not 'suprises' this year)
My Priority Present this year is the Augustine Dress by Hobbs
I've been Lusting over it for ages!


Years subscription to Burdastyle! Lets face it who doesn't?!

Wool Mittens by Gudrun Sjoden. How Pretty are these!? they look so warm and snuggly!
Plus I asked for them last year and didn't get them *Sad Face*
With Mittens there must be a hat. I have tried this one from accesorize on a million times and a Red beret it a design classic perfect for *ahem* Snowy weather!
Then come the sewing presents

Vogue's design by Rebecca Taylor! I have yet to do a Shirt since college and this one looks Fab!
( Half Price sale on too, Just in case you have a lovely seamstress in your life
or you are a very greedy one like me!)

Sew Liberated's picnic blouse and wrap dress. It looks so comfy and reminds me of springtime. could look cute in a lemony yellow printed cotton.
and finally I should never be allowed on Volksfaden EVER

How beautiful is this!?! I'm envisioning with 4 meters a full skirted shirtdress!
Well that's my Christmas List. What's yours like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...