Sunday 19 December 2010

I love it when Styles Correspond to patterns


I've had this image in my stockpile for ages and there was always something about the shape that was familiar but it has just dawned on me.
Of course its of Christina Hendricks, I think my interest in her is now bordering on unhealthy obsession :S
But it is almost identical to a Cynthia Rowley pattern for simplicity! A quick Google search revealed others that have interpreted this pattern.
2497s
If I was lucky enough to get this pattern for Christmas I think I would try it in a Royal Blue wool similar to the pattern envelope. What would you use?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your blog and this post. I loved sewing this pattern and I think the royal blue would be a great choice. I've thought about making this dress again in another color that is more suitable for winter. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Yes it matches very well I have seen this pattern before and I wanted to buy it but now that I see this post makes me feel I REALLY want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform out there right now.

    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...