Wednesday 15 September 2010

Progress on Joan Dress

The funk is over! I started sewing again by starting the real Joan dress! It was all going great
right until my tea exploded over my beautiful and not very cheap fabric!?!
Epic bad times!
However after a slight panic, I walked away and let it dry praying...
et Voila!!!
not sure how but no stain!
So i persevered and managed to get the skirt together as well as the bodice so tomorrow just sewing them together, sewing the facing, zip and hem and I should have a new dress!
A few snaps so far...
As you can see the lowered neckline went better than expected!
Oh and as promised, here is my fabric for the Lady Grey coat. Blogged here

I adore the pattern in it! Can't wait to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...