Sunday 26 September 2010

Organization!

Today I organized my fabric and sewing life.

And realised I need to get stashbusting


I couldn't believe how many ribbons and trims I have that need to be used up. Any suggestions?
I sorted my fabrics into lightweight box and heavy box so I can go straight to what I want. I also decided to finish some outstanding projects such as a self designed "Simple City Dress," (a lyric by the late great Jeff Buckley) which is a pale brown with biscuit polka dot as well as my Chanel inspired Parisian dress I blogged about here.
In a green and beige tweed. Which by the appearance of my overlocker is no longer fraying into nothingness. Pictures to come soon!

Oh and here is today's Horrickses Pics




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...