Monday 29 April 2013

Me Made May 2013...


Yes guys I am signing up! Unfortunately I'm not going to go better than last year. I've come down with a nasty virus thats affected my breathing so I'm less than inclined to take photos of my snotty, wheezy self every day for a month.
Since the weight loss, a lot of my me mades also no longer fit me and I've not yet caught up with enough to make it through a full month.
So here goes:

 'I, Stevie of 'Beebee's Vintage Dress' blog sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear one item of me-made clothing three days a week for the duration of May 2013. I will also make two new garments in this time.'

I'm more likely to stick to this as its been rare for me to make it to the end in the past, it also gives me a bit more time to deal with deadlines I have coming up on my MA. 
How are you taking the pledge this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...