Tuesday 18 October 2011

Who Fancies going on THE GREAT NOVEMBER FABRIC EXCURSION?

Morning all.

I've been thinking about Christmas this week (I can hear your gasps of horror!) But this year I am pushing myself and making lots of presents. (Hence why I am starting now.) So I am in need of supplies.

I thought about going to the posher London fabric streets but as I'm short on cash money this year.
I re- thought and decided to go to either Goldhawk Road or Walthamstow again in the footsteps of the lovely Karen and the Sew Weekly ladies.
I would love for people to join me!
Please spread the word to people who don't follow me too this is for everyone!!!

I was thinking about around the 12th of November but that can be changed if there is a better date. So what do you say? It would be great to have a big group!
If you would like to come on the Great Fabric Excursion please either leave a comment or email me on beebeesvintagedress@hotmail.co.uk and put the subject as "Fabric Excursion!"

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stevie!
    I'm up for a fabric shop! I live in London so either site is good for me :)

    (P.S. If you need any help with arrangements - just say the word.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was planning to hit the shops to buy some wool, so your timing's perfect! Count me in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go. I work Saturdays but maybe with enough time ahead I can get that day off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire (aka Seemane) has just told me about your blog and the "Great Fabric Excursion". I need an excuse to go to London, but am away on 12th :-( Know any good fabric shops in Nottingham, which is where I'll be!! The 19th is great?? Am in Hertfordshire, so not too bad to go to either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to come but have babysitting issues - hope you have fun, I'm very envious x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...