Monday 6 June 2011

Life Can Get In The Way...

This is going to be one of those months I fear...
We are moving out of our house by the 11th of July a few days earlier than we had anticipated so we are in a mad rush trying to pack and clean our house from top to bottom, as well as find another place to live.

Not to mention I have an essay and exhibition review due in by Friday Argh!!!!
This week might be a bit quiet on the blogging front. I'm going to be posting my Me Made Junes on the Flikr as well as on here in 3 day stints hopefully.
Here is Day 5 for now though!
This is my Etta Cardigan with a Skirt from White Stuff, the top is from Kaliko and the shoes are Moshulu. (This was taken in a rush to get to lunch with Piemaker's family.)

Don't forget the sewalong for the Market Blouse is starting on the 20th! It should only last a week as it is a super quick top to sew up.
I will set up the Flikr group and stuff next week, So we can see how everyones prep is getting on! It would be great to see everyones fabrics before they are made up too dontcha think?

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying all of your outfits for MMJ! Looking forward to the sew-along too. I'd like to see everyone's fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...