Wednesday 13 April 2011

I'm All That Award...


Well Well two in the space of a few days! Word must be catching that I was a poor awardless Miss...
This one is from Reana Louise from Curves Patterns and Pins
This one came with questions which I'm exited about because I used to love those geeky questionnaires you got sent through email when I was a kid.

1. What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?
I do wear a size 6.5 to 7. I love love love love shoes but I'm depressingly intolerant to uncomfy ones so most of my shoes seem to be more decorative that useful.

2. 30s or 60s
I'm going to be specific and say in my Fashion History Studenty way I would have to say between 1956 and 1964 is my crush era at the moment and it suits my body best, Think Mad Men, Take a bit of Peggy, Betty and Joan!

3. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
I'm pretty sure I haven't... I wish my life was exiting enough to say I had though!

4. Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing"
I litrally have never watched Knots Landing But refer to previous answer!
5. Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
Tough, Aiden Turner, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Jason Statham and Zane Lowe

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...