Tuesday 2 November 2010

Back With Vengeance!

Hello my Stitchy lovlies! hope you had a fab halloween!
I'm afraid Uni took over this week but do not fear! I should hopefully be stitching again soon!
(Lady Grey is now reserved until christmas break when I can concentrate on her)
Now to Presents of the christmassy kind!
I'm stuck for the male constituent of my family any ideas?

I need to get some inspiration out there again so i'm afraid its on with the things i'd like to make but currently have no time to boo!:
A darling easy pinafore dress I can wear with long sleeved tops
love layering!

Christmas Party Dress! how cute would that be in a red wool!

A Travelling Dress for the Train as seen in The Seven Year Itch

and Matching capelet to keep me warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...